cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Me...Michelle at NOVA Aug!

Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2018

Hello Atlassian lovers!

Who am I... well I like long walks on the beach...Just kidding.  I have had the pleasure to be a part of one of the best user groups around!  I joined the user group out of the desire of learning and I was floored from the users and AUG leaders that I wanted to get involved.  I became a co-leader a few years ago and have had a blast  learning, sharing and getting to know individuals with the same Atlassian passion. 

I can't wait to meet more of the users and connect them with others as well as connecting them with content, knowledge and connections.  I hope you join the crazy wacky team of Dana Jansen and Billy Poggi while in NOVA.

1 comment

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2018

I still remember my first AUG event with Michelle.  She was new to the group.  Her first time attending an event.  She was quiet, sitting at the back of the room.  I was a single leader at the time (not elevated to Co-Leader yet ;) ).  I asked Michelle to be the Swag Master and help hand out the swag at the event while I ran around like a crazy person! 

Thanks again @Michelle Simkonis \(NOVA\) ! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events