Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not goodbye. It's "See you next time"

sohmc April 21, 2019

Hey everyone!

I was hoping to stop by before my move but logistics got in the way.

As some of you may know, I accepted a position with Capital One that included a relocation package to Richmond, VA.  After selling our house, we packed and moved!

Each and every one of you have been wonderful and I want to thank each of you for your advice.  My wife and I both enjoyed learning a lot about Atlassian and even presented!

I've asked to take over the Richmond AUG since it's been stale for 3 years.

I'm also in NoVA about once a month for business so please feel free to keep in touch!

6 comments

Comment

Bill Tanner April 22, 2019

Congrats on the new job!  I am sure the Richmond AUG will do great with your leadership.

Celina Zamora April 22, 2019

Congrats Michael! 

cassieACE
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 22, 2019

Congratulations. We'll definitely see you at a future Richmond community event, Michael! :)

Deleted user April 22, 2019

Congrats @sohmc 

Good luck with Richmond AUG & Capital One, I'm sure you'll do great!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

Good luck with the move @sohmc !!  We'll see you online!!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

I am going to miss the wonderful Tania!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events