cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carasoft Free Training

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2019

What?  Are you for serious?  

Yeah, Kevin is totally serious.  Here's the link.

http://carahevents.carahsoft.com/Event/Details/98766-CS1

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Cheers!

3 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2019

Our friends in Carahsoft should inform us at least a week ahead so that we can plan for it.

I would like to attend but this will be a short notice to my employer.

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Ah shucks, well next time!! 

Vlad July 31, 2019

I signed up and have a co-worker coming! Should be interesting!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2019

Well as punishment @Vlad you take notes then share with us 🤪

Vlad July 31, 2019

I have terrible hand writing so...good luck trying to make out what I wrote! :P

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2019

What happened to your computer? Even better take them on your phone

Vlad July 31, 2019

I don't have as big of a backpack as you and can't fit all these things in! :P

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

It was good training.

Here's the synopsis:

Date & Time: 
August 1st, 9am 

Description: 
A practical, hands-on approach to "Automating Your Software Factory" with the Atlassian Platform lead by DevSecOps SME from Column Technologies, who also was an Industry Panelist at the 2019 ATARC DevOps Summit. 
Featured products include Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo. 
Goal: 
To be able to setup an end to end Software Development Lifecycle using 4 of Atlassian's key products. Participants will gain more understanding around the value and benefits of integrating the 4 products and will be learn what's needed to configure the integrations appropriately.

A little bit about the facilitator: 
Andrew Baumann is Column's DevSecOps Technical Lead and has been with Column for over four years. His day-to-day involves helping customers strategize their move toward a more DevSecOps focused culture and implementing best of breed tools to automate that approach. He recently participated in the 2019 ATARC Federal DevOps Summit as an Industry panelist, along with agencies such as the IRS and DOJ. 
Today Andrew lives in Brooklyn with his girlfriend and their three cats named Oliver, Brittany, and Winnie. 
A little bit about Column: 
Column Technologies provides DevSecOps enabling technology solutions specifically architected to support modern application software factories. These offerings include process workshops, implementations of "best in class" tools, and ongoing managed services and support. 
Atlassian Platinum Partner, AppDynamics Titan Partner, ServiceNow Gold Partner, and CloudBees Summit Partner.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Thanks a lot @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC  for sharing!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events