Books to read suggestions

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2019

Good morning All,

Happy Friday!

Why is everyone so quiet? I know it is summer but I am sure you are not on vacation the whole time except if you work for public schools.

Well, today I want to ask you to share a book that you think it is a really good one to read.

Please share your suggestions, remember "Sharing is caring".

Have a great weekend everyone!

Best,

Fadoua

read-books-800.jpg

2 comments

Comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2019

Good evening, @Fadoua ! 

I just finished reading the book "Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup" and I couldn't put it down... I highly recommend it.

What's the last good book that you read?

Have a great weekend!

Carolyn

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2019

How are you @carolyn french ? I miss you, hopefully will see you sometime this year.

I am still reading "Emotional Intelligence 2.0" really a good one.

Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Fadoua

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2019

Doing pretty well @Fadoua - would love to hang out again soon too.

Are you on Goodreads?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2019

@carolyn french  Oops sorry for the delay, I saw your question but forgot to answer. No I am not.

Bruce Jewell August 10, 2019

Don't want to be too obvious, but Phoenix Project (ITSM/ITIL) is a fun read and similar (socratic method) to Critical Chain (Eliyahu Goldratt) (Manufacturing)(circa 1985).  I found Cal Newports Digital Minimalism pretty good, points are valid and should be considered in our digital lives.  I also just finished the Lord of the Rings trilogy, this is an annual read, good vs evil, Davids vs Goliaths, etc. Can't go wrong with Hobbits.

Thanks Fadoua for opening the topic.

Best to My Fellow Atlassian Fans,

Bruce

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2019

Thanks for the recommendations! Agree with can't go wrong with Hobbits :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events