cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Upgrades

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2018

Good day NOVA Members,

My question for you today is: how often do you upgrade your Atlassian tools per year? What about the apps?

Best

1 comment

Comment

Bill Tanner November 28, 2018

Hi Fadoua,

We maintain 4 different Jira environments, and 2 of those environments include the full suite of Atlassian products.  We update our apps once per month.  As far as updating the Jira version, etc., that is less regular.  My guess would be once a year, maybe twice.

-Bill

Bill Tanner November 28, 2018

Forgot to mention, we are updating a JIRA Data Center environment today!  We'll see how that goes.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2018

@Bill Tanner Good luck with the update! Please keep us posted. Thank you for taking time to answer the question.

Bill Tanner November 29, 2018

The upgraded did not go well.  It failed right from the start.  We have filed a support ticket with Atlassian.  We assume it is something simple and will see what the Atlassian gods say :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2018

Thanks for the update @Bill Tanner! I like when I face issues because it is the best time to learn new skills.

All the best!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events