cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian University

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2019

Good morning All,

For those of you who are not aware. Atlassian made some changes to their certifications. They also added some free skill builders.

Please check all the information here

Stay warm!

Best,

Fadoua

Atlassian University.jpg

1 comment

Comment

Brant Nesbitt January 7, 2020

Thank you for posting this and the link.

Will there be specific training released in the near future for Confluence Cloud Certification?

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

Good morning @Brant Nesbitt 

My pleasure!

As far as I know the ACP-200 is for both Cloud and Server. You should expect more questions server related.

Best of luck!

Fadoua

Like Brant Nesbitt likes this
Brant Nesbitt January 7, 2020

Thank you, @Fadoua !

I would like to obtain a certification for Confluence, though I saw this.

atlassian_university_confluence_screen.jpgIf our team primarily uses Confluence Cloud, what would you suggest?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2020

I am looking at a document for ACP-200 @Brant Nesbitt 

Review the documentation for Confluence Users, Confluence Space Administrators and Confluence Application Administrators

• Confluence Documentation (Server)
  • Confluence Documentation (Cloud)
Like Brant Nesbitt likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events