cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Offices in San Francisco

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2019

Not only I like their tools, but I love their offices.

Check Atlassian new office in San Francisco, it will take you couple seconds to start looking at their careers website 😉

@Monique vdB & @Bridget do you work from there by any chance?

If yes, you are so lucky ladies.

Best,

4 comments

Comment

Carol Jones February 12, 2019

Wow, that's a beautiful setup!

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2019

I envy them

Albert Ho February 12, 2019

This looks awesome! I often browse https://www.officelovin.com for inspiration, this new Atlassian office article should be on there!

Like • Fadoua likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2019

Hi @Albert Ho!! :) Long time no talk! (Albert and I used to worked together at Teespring)!

@Fadoua yes I do work in the new Atlassian offices in San Francisco and yes they are incredible! (Mo sits right next to me). I feel reallllllly lucky. Also, keep looking at that career page! I think the Community team here would collectively die + go to heaven if you were to apply ;). 

If any Community members are ever in the area, PLEASE send me an email! I would love to host you for lunch and to give you a tour. 

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2019

@Bridget Thank you for the sweet words! Came on the right day as today is my Birthday.

I wish we had Karma here to send some your way 🤓 (French thinking and inverting words)

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FADOUA!! :) 

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2019

Thank you so much! 🥰

Albert Ho February 12, 2019

Hi @Bridget!! Seems so long ago that you were doing this awesomeness back on TS News! I'd also love to visit at some point, maybe in a couple months when things free up. Until then I'm looking forward to being a (hopefully useful) part of this community!

Like • Bridget likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 12, 2019

Everyone come visit! We have an AUG meeting at our office in a couple of weeks, in fact. 

And Happy Birthday, @Fadoua!!

🎉🎉

Like • # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2019

Thank you @Monique vdB! 🥰

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events