cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Navigation Extension

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Good morning All,

Not sure how many of you (Cloud users) are aware that there is a chrome extension that changes the layout of your Jira and Confluence. 

It looks just like Server Layout. 

The side menu bar in Cloud was always an issue for me as I struggled sometimes to find what I am looking for. I am more into a new feature than a layout redesign.

For more information about the extension, please click here.

Best

Fadoua

Navigation Extension.png

1 comment

Comment

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing @Fadoua !   I do love using the start.atlassian.com website, been using that for the last 6 months or so. However, I can't use this extension right now because of the note below. :( 

Please note that if you have Confluence Cloud Premium, they said you should not install this extension, at least not right now.  

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

Thanks @Chris Nicosia ! I definitely wasn't aware that it is not available for Premium Accounts.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2019

@Chris Nicosia  If you sign up to Atlassian Beta program, you will be able to have the horizontal Navigation Bar. They made an announcement during a webinar yesterday.

Best,

Fadoua

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events