21 Feb 2019 Jira 8.0 NOVA AUG Meetup

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2019

Hello Everyone, 

Billy here. 

I'm writing this quick post to bring up all the notes we chatted about during our event last night.  Like I said, this is the place for our two way conversation on everything we talked about.  We can follow up, we can go deeper, we can do lots of stuff here in the Community ;)

TIL
### Atlassian Enterprise Releases
https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/atlassian-enterprise-releases-948227420.html

- Similar to Ubuntu's LTS

Atlassian Release Notes RSS Tracker
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-would-like-to-track-Atlassian-product-releases/qaq-p/308308

TIL Complexity vs Customization

^ this is from Chris.  "If it's painful, it's complex, if it's cool, it's customizable" :)

Hopefully when we get the videos and streaming working, we'll be able to get those posted online as well.  

2 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2019

IMG_20190221_192523.jpgHere's our selfie

Like Fadoua likes this
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2019

winners.jpg@Fadoua  , one of our NOVA AUG Leaders, made her companion pass available.  It was given away to one of the NOVA AUG Members, Janusz!!  Congratulations!!!

He won by guessing the number closest to the number Fadoua had in her head.  Simple but effective.  :)

Like Fadoua likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events