• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Jira use cases for non-profits

I have recently been made redundant and I am looking for productive use of my spare time using my Atlassian experience to develop solutions for charities.

It's excellent that Atlassian provide these products for free to charities and I won't be charging for this work.

Can anyone point me in the direction of case studies, presentations, videos etc that I could use to demonstrate what the Atlassian tools can do for charities/non-profit organisations?

I am planning to primarily use Jira Core Cloud but will also look for opportunities to use Confluence Cloud.

Thanks

2 comments

Namaskaram 

That's a great idea. Really appreciate your efforts to assist Non profits. 

I belong to a non profit organization and we use Jira Server based Service desk products for past 6 years.

I don't have any presentations/videos ready to share with you. 

But I can share with you the extent to which Jira products are being used by us to help us streamline our service processes.

I have some ideas which could become potential add ons.

Please do let me know if you are interested.

Like tom partington likes this

Thanks Swami - will let you know.

Like Swami Dridapada likes this

Please do give your comments on Use case - discussion  

It's not the presentation or video but a real example of how open-sources use it. OpenMRS use it to track their issues, to save documentation and many more. Just look at their page or ask somebody from the community. I'm sure they'll help you. 

https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Like tom partington likes this

Thanks Zuzanna. Looks useful.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you