🚢 How Mercy Ships uses Atlassian Products for communication, collaboration, and operations

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 30, 2020

Hello there! Are you ready for October to begin 🙀?

I wanted to share with you a customer story I came across about how Mercy Ships brings healthcare and hope to underserved communities with the help of Atlassian.

Mercy Ships is a nonprofit that deploys seaworthy hospitals to deliver free medical care and rebuild healthcare infrastructure in some of the poorest areas of sub-Saharan Africa, where limited access to clean water, reliable electricity, and monitored care centers make creating a safe, sterile environment even more difficult. In the article, they talk about how over the years, Mercy Ships has leveraged Atlassian to build an integrated, end-to-end solution for all communication, collaboration, and operations.

I'm interested to know what you think! If you have any thoughts on the piece, leave them in the comments below. 

Read the full customer story here!

Cheers,

Bridget 

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2021

Just now getting this - thanks for sharing @Bridget !

Like • # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events