next-gen project Status

Jason Grainger April 3, 2020

I have a next-gen project roadmap where several of the Epics have been delayed as a consequence of Covid-19 however in the Statuses there is no way i can reflect a 'delayed' status. Is there a way that this can be incorporated?

Thanks

Jason

Status screenshot.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Jason Grainger April 7, 2020

Hazwan, - Yes that works if i want i use the Kanban boards but if i add issues to the delayed column and then go back to the Roadmap the 'Delayed' Status does not appear as in my original screenshot.

Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2020

Ah that's right. In the roadmap, it filters the Epic based on Status category instead of the status itself. Here's a feature request to allow epic to be filtered based on status:

So do watch the ticket if you'd like to be kept updated on the progress of the feature!

0 votes
Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2020

Perhaps, you can add a new status called "Delayed". In a next gen project, to add a status is as simple as clicking on + on the board and dragging around the status to where it fits. For example:

giphy

Suggest an answer