Workflow labels for Issues for Next Gen project are out-of-date

Manish Jain March 8, 2019

Hi,

So I have a created a Next-Gen board. I had edited the status columns to have some initial setting, but then I have subsequently updated my board to have different status columns. However, when I go to the Issues Filters page, and click on the ... for any issue, it always shows me only the old statuses (which are not even valid anymore). 

I thought of reindexing Jira, but can't find a way to do that either. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Manish

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

Hello Manish,

Thank you for raising this question.

When you say:

However, when I go to the Issues Filters page, and click on the ... for any issue, it always shows me only the old statuses (which are not even valid anymore). 

Are you talking about the three dots button in the right side of the issue navigator as displayed in the screenshot below?

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 16.48.42.png

If that's right, could you please double check if the issue that you are accessing is related to the Next-gen projects where you have edited its statuses?

Additionally, is this problem reproducible for all issues in your next-gen project or only for some of them?

Are the issues also displaying the wrong statuses when you navigate to them as in the screenshot below?

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 16.55.30.png

If we have not properly understood your issue, please feel free to give us more details and provide some screenshot so we can further investigate this.

Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer