• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Traceability report for Next Gen Project using Xray

I am using Xray , however when I want to get a Traceability report for a Next Gen project, it says :No requirement found!

however in a classic project I dont have this problem.

I believe I have set the configurations correctly. I need help please.

1 answer

Hi  @Zoya Salehi 

Currently, we don't have any knowledge of the issue you refer to.

So it is best to contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate the issue further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

thanks for your reply. I just want to make sure Xray works perfectly well with Next Gen Jira projects, cause with the Classic Projects I can easily create the Tracabilty report, however with Next Gen project it says "no requirement is found" , it seems that the requirements are not properly linked to tests.

Yes, @Zoya Salehi  Xray is fully compatible with the Next Gen projects.

If something is not working as expected, it is best to let the support team have a look (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Feature Announcement: Jira Software Next-gen Workflows Transitions: In Progress -> Done

Hello Jira Software next-gen fans, My name is Bryan Lim and I'm a Product Manager working on next-gen. Today, I'm pleased to announce the launch of Workflow Transitions in next-gen. Workflo...

4,715 views 37 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you