It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Staff workload in one board when working in multiple next gen projects

Hi,

We are using 3 next gen projects with epics. Most of my IT staff members work on multiple projects. In our weekly IT meeting i'd like to see on which issues/story/tasks they are working. 
Now the all are reporting project by project. But it takes to much time, we don’t discuss the last project. Also for planning reason, I’d would be better to have a workload overview for each IT staff member.

Issues and filters doesn’t give me enough information as I don’t see the EPIC form the issue/story/task.

I also considered merging some next-gen projects into 1 new next-gen project but as issues and filters doesn’t show the epic (parent issue) that’s not an option.

Anyone tips, ideas how I to solve this.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing manual board clearing for your next-gen Kanban board!

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Ivan, and I’m a Product Manager on Jira Software Cloud. Project admins are spending hours a week tracking their team’s work on their boards. End users use the b...

74,133 views 32 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you