It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Some question about Jira

Hello,

We want to use Jira in our company. We are working on new battery pack systems. Because of this, we have software, hardware and mechanical design teams. And we want to use Scrum in our projects. 

I want to know

• how we can use "Resource planning" in Jira. We want to plan our test machines, simulation softwares and workload of the personel with "Resource planning" in Jira. How?
  • how we can see the old plans in Roadmap?
  • how we can use "Baseline" in Gantt Chart like MS Project?
  • how we can export Roadmap as MS Excel, Project or pdf?
  • how we can see the Analysis of the projects?
  • And final, we need a webbinar to know the abilities of Jira. Could you adjust it, please.

Thanks.

Emre Taskiran

from Turkey

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua Community Leader Nov 25, 2019

@Emre Taşkıran 

Welcome to the JIRA world!

My very first question to you, did you try to watch videos or read some Atlassian documentation?

There are plenty of resources to help you get an idea before we can assist you regarding any technical questions.

Are you a Jira cloud, server or Data Center user?

Let us know so that we can share the documentation accordingly.

Best,

Fadoua

My very first question to you, did you try to watch videos or read some Atlassian documentation?

No.

Are you a Jira cloud, server or Data Center user?

We created an trial version for our company in Jira Cloud. In trial version, we can open only Next-Gen projects, maybe because of this.

Fadoua Community Leader Nov 26, 2019

@Emre Taşkıran 

Here is some documentation to start with:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/jira-software-documentation-764477791.html

If you have any questions while reading don't hesitate to ask us.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

439 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you