Some question about Jira

Tuğçe Duranay November 25, 2019

Hello,

We want to use Jira in our company. We are working on new battery pack systems. Because of this, we have software, hardware and mechanical design teams. And we want to use Scrum in our projects. 

I want to know

• how we can use "Resource planning" in Jira. We want to plan our test machines, simulation softwares and workload of the personel with "Resource planning" in Jira. How?
  • how we can see the old plans in Roadmap?
  • how we can use "Baseline" in Gantt Chart like MS Project?
  • how we can export Roadmap as MS Excel, Project or pdf?
  • how we can see the Analysis of the projects?
  • And final, we need a webbinar to know the abilities of Jira. Could you adjust it, please.

Thanks.

Emre Taskiran

from Turkey

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

@Tuğçe Duranay 

Welcome to the JIRA world!

My very first question to you, did you try to watch videos or read some Atlassian documentation?

There are plenty of resources to help you get an idea before we can assist you regarding any technical questions.

Are you a Jira cloud, server or Data Center user?

Let us know so that we can share the documentation accordingly.

Best,

Fadoua

Tuğçe Duranay November 25, 2019

My very first question to you, did you try to watch videos or read some Atlassian documentation?

No.

Are you a Jira cloud, server or Data Center user?

We created an trial version for our company in Jira Cloud. In trial version, we can open only Next-Gen projects, maybe because of this.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2019

@Tuğçe Duranay 

Here is some documentation to start with:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/jira-software-documentation-764477791.html

If you have any questions while reading don't hesitate to ask us.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer