Remove restrictions from a task

Blake Skidmore December 28, 2020

An Admin accidentally added a task to be restricted and now Admins currently do not have access to view or modify. Is there a way to do that on a Next Gen Scrum board?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2020

One of your admins will need to look at the issue security scheme to find out how to make someone match the rule for each level, then either make someone able to see every level or change the levels to add an individual.  

That person they enable will then be able to see the issue, and hence edit it, changing the level to something more suitable.

Adrian January 21, 2021

Can you please go into more detail?

I'm a project lead/admin and just set a task to admin restricted so only I could see it, now it's gone. When I set it to "Admin" it said "Admin (you)", so that it would disappear seem pretty strange.

0 votes
Blake Skidmore January 21, 2021

It was due to the fact that as an Admin role I was not a Member role too. I added myself as a Member to that particular project and I was able to correct the issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events