It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Releases in nextGen

In the classic software project there is a way to manage releases, that is add a fixVersion and then track the progress on a release. There is also a functionality to "release" a release.  

Can I do this in the nextGen project or will this be possible in the future?

I dont only want to know what version it was released in, in the end. But also in order to plan what version it is intended to be done in. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user Nov 23, 2018

Hi @Emanuella,

Releases will be coming to Next Gen projects in the future though a timeline has not been specified. Currently releases are not available.

Hope this helps

Yes, thank you. That is really great news. I can manage by using a field and filters to manage a good view in the mean time. But I really look forward to the coming features.  

Thank you!

Like Ben_Smithart likes this
Deleted user Nov 23, 2018

Hi @Emanuella,

Glad I could help. If you are happy could you accept my answer so that others searching for a similar answer are able to see it has been resolved. 

Have a great weekend Emanuella 

Like Emanuella likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

455 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you