Next Gen Project Reporting history

Bas November 6, 2020

Hello everyone,

We switched to a next-gen project beginning of the year. At the end of the year I'm working on a report of all the things we have done, however, I just noticed the sprint reports don't go back all the way until the start of the year. Is there a limit of how far back you can look? Is there a way to see the older data in next-gen some other way?

I remember in the old projects I was able to go back and few reports from more than 4 years ago.

Kind regards,

Bas

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2020

Hello @Bas,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The only report on a next-gen project that has the option to filter based on a date it's the Cumulative flow diagram.

On my local site, I tested the report on a next-gen project where the older issue is from November 2018, but it's also possible to select another date and it shows on the report as well:

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 17.28.56.png

I searched here and didn't find limitations regarding the date range in this report.

Are you facing any issue when selecting the date? Does it show any error? 

If possible, share a screenshot with us, just make sure to hide private information.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events