It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Kanban board, what to do with completed issues? Edited

While using Kanban on a next-gen project, how do you archive completed issues?

The list is growing rapidly and cluttering our "completed" column.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

This is done automatically:

After 14 days, issues in the done column will be removed automatically from your board and archived, so the board doesn't get cluttered.To find archived issues:

1. If you've grouped your board, select the Group by filter and choose None.
  1. In the last column on your board, select the Looking for an older issue? link.

(https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/get-started-with-next-gen-projects-945104903.html)

Thanks! It would be great however to change this value, as 14 days is too much for us.

Hi Edwin,

I am not familiar with next-gen projects, but in general you can edit the board filter to exclude issues closed more than 1 or 2 weeks ago. You can also create a filter of all closed issues and use the Add link to create a quick link for users to all the closed issues. I have also seen issues closed within a month included in a release and have the released issues not appear on the kanban board.

Happy Trails,

Sharon

Unfortunately, this is not possible with next-gen projects

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

240 views 2 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you