JIRA checklist not appearing in NextGen s/w project

Mark Brunwin November 5, 2018

Hi,

I have set up two NextGen software projects and changed a couple of issue types to include drop downs and checklists, which are going to be very useful. The extra fields are identical in each project (although I had to create them both manually as there is no copy feature!

In the first project my checklist appears in all existing and new issues, but in the second project, that one checklist does not appear for existing or new issues created. Its very weird and I have checked all settings and views. In fact when I selct View 'ALL FIELDS' - that checklist doesn't appear as an option. 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2018

Hi Mark,

I've tested using the same fields and options on two different next-gen projects (issue type Story) and it appears normally for all old and new tickets.
As the next-gen projects are independent of other projects, indeed we must create manually the fields for all projects and issue types.
Can you please delete the field and create again on the affected project to check if it will appear?

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events