Is there an option to configure the which of my tasks and subtasks will appear?

Yoav Friedman February 18, 2021

Is there an option to configure the which of my tasks and subtasks will appear when I want to create a new task or sub task ?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Do you mean the issue type of the issue you're going to create?

If so, then for classic projects, you can set a default for the issue type in the issue type scheme for the project, but the server will remember what type you used last time and default to that.  However, you can only set one, so you can only set a default for the main issue type OR sub-task type.

Yoav Friedman February 18, 2021

I mean:
When I create a new issue, lets say called "Order" (Orders number of items).
Inside this parent issue I want to create a sub task. but the subtasks that are related to "Orders" are only two, "Internal" and "External". When I choose to create I want only those two options to appear and not all the sub tasks I have in my whole project.
Is there a way?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Ah.  No, there's no way to limit the selection of which sub-tasks are offered.  If they're available to the project, they're available to all types of issue in the project.

Like Yoav Friedman likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events