It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to I copy epic from classic to next gen project for free version.

I want to only add(copy/) epic from classic project to Next Gen.Dont want to remove epic create a duplicate copy in next gen.

I have also imported epic but not sure how to import epic on next gen.. looks like free version does not allow to import , cannot find import feature in next gen.

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael_Sandberg Community Leader Thursday

Hi @Khushbu_R,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

To copy an epic to a next-gen project (also works for copying to another classic project) go to the epic and click the ellipsis button up in the right-hand corner and select Clone. Once you have cloned the epic, go to the cloned one and again click the ellipsis and this time select Move and then move it to your next-gen project. 

I want to do it for multiple epic (bulk changes )

Mikael_Sandberg Community Leader Thursday

There is no option to do a bulk copy unless you get an app like Deep Clone for Jira, the closest you can get is to clone each epic manually and then just bulk change to move them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Next-gen Customer Council

Hey Next-gen fans, Would you like the opportunity to give direct feedback to the Next-gen product team? Would you like the chance to preview and test new Next-gen features? I’m excited to annou...

1,439 views 18 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you