How do I show this screen?

Naslid Vanegas January 29, 2021

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-29 at 7.54.00 PM.jpeg

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

You will need to get a time-machine and go back in time to when Cloud worked that way.

I am sorry, that is a very unhelpful answer, it's a very short reaction based on my dislike of people throwing up video answers and then failing to take them down when they become irrelevant.

The longer, but hopefully more useful answer is:

You can no longer get that screen.  The video you are watching was recorded on an older version of Jira Cloud and is no longer relevant because Jira Cloud has moved on, and redesigned the interface again.

The options you have on the left are all still available, the redesign was mostly cosmetic, not functional.  But you'll need to be looking in new menus for those options.

I think this leads us to the question "Why do you want this screen"?  What do you hope to find by using that instead of the current interface?

Naslid Vanegas January 29, 2021

I want to be able to make a dashboard and create test cases in JIRA

I dont see this options

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-29 at 8.23.05 PM.jpeg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2021

What options are you looking for, and what app have you added to do test cases?

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2021

Hi @Naslid Vanegas, like I mentioned in your other question, Tests are not built into Jira.

There are several third-party options to add this functionality:

But there's many options:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=test

Note

If you provide the link to that video you screen-capped, maybe we can direct you to the add-on they are using.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events