It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I create the Time Tracker field in the new Issues View of NextGen>> Edited

It appears I have the new Issues View in NextGen that has been recently rolled out.

I am interested in setting up a Time Tracker field as shown in the documentation email I received. I see a "Time" field available, no Time Tracker...

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Time Tracking is a feature that is coming soon.  You can view what's coming up @ Next-gen roadmap.  Hope this helps.

Jason

You might also consider third-party apps for time-tracking available in Marketplace

"Clockwork" for example works in Next-Gen projects and stores time tracking data on Jira side. It means that you will be able to switch to Jira built-in time tracking solution along with all the data when it is eventually available in Next-Gen. 

Clockwork is a free app. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

412 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you