Gantt Chart error

sai April 30, 2020

Whenever i do some changes example changing the scheduling and given the start and end date , after the changes when i click Save it shows me error as below

Unexpected error

Cannot get Gantt for structure 8144 null

Any help on the same will be highly appreciated

3 answers

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Hi, @sai , @Nicholas Ellis _ALM Works_ !

Have you found the solution of this problem? 

We got the same error=(

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Upgrading to 1.4.1. fixed the problem. Thank you.

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

Hi, @Alexander Bondarev - Maybe you mean v2.4.1?

If not, you are using a pretty old version of Structure.Gantt and you're missing out on a lot.

-dave [ALM Works]

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2020

Hi, @Dave Rosenlund ! 

Yes, we used an 1.3.0. version and got this error. Today we updated to 1.4.1(the last free version).

Unfortunatelly, we have not sent a request to free license for 2 years before June 15, 2019, like told here.

I know about 2.X. versions a lot - it is really cool, I work in Enterprise company, where firstly we should get accept on purchase. 

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

Ahh... I understand now. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get the purchase decision through your process. gantt@almworks.com ;)

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this
0 votes
Nicholas Ellis _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 2, 2020

Hi Sai,

Unfortunately this error does not give a lot of information.  It just tells us that the Gantt chart was unable to be built.  This is likely because something made it impossible to build.  It could be bad values in your manual scheduling fields, inability to access those fields, or something else entirely.

I'd suggest trying to identify what specific configuration change made it fail.  So if in this instance you added two manual scheduling fields for start and finish. I would try again with only one of the fields to see if one or the other was the problem.  Hopefully that will help to narrow down what is the root cause.

Nick Ellis

[ALM Works]

0 votes
Nicholas Ellis _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 1, 2020

Hi Sai,

Could you file a ticket with our support here: https://support.almworks.com/

Nick Ellis

[ALM Works]

Suggest an answer