Epics Panel on Backlog for Next Gen Projects

Sergio Jivan September 9, 2019

On the classic board one was able to view the epics in a side panel on the backlog. With the Next Gen project there does not seem to be an option for this. Please advise if I have missed something, or need to try something else... I attach the classic and next gen screenshots of the backlogs...

Classic Backlog View: 

Epics Panel on Classic Backlog.JPG

Next Gen Backlog View:

Next Gen Backlog.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eoin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2020
0 votes
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

Hi @Sergio Jivan

From what I know, there is not currently an Epics Panel on Next Gen Boards.

To filter your backlog based on Epic, you can use the quick filter - it's inline with the search box and assignees.

Ste

Sergio Jivan September 9, 2019

Hi @Ste ,

Yeah, I saw the filter. Unfortunately it is not as "clean" as the view with the Epics Panel on the classic Backlog. 

Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

Hi @Sergio Jivan

It's the only option for now I'm afraid - you can vote for this feature though here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17564

Ste

Like Sergio Jivan likes this

Suggest an answer