Epic report on next-gen project

Laura Bowers June 26, 2019

My team recently moved over to the next-gen project and we are hoping to be able to find a way to report on Epics.

Much like you see in the Child issues progress, is there any way to query the Epics/parent in a project and understand how complete it is?

Ideally we would be able to report on story points and not just completed issues.

1 answer

1 vote
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2019

Hi @Laura Bowers - At the moment, the only two reports available in next-gen projects are Burnup and Velocity, so there's currently no epic reporting like what you're describing.

However, this is definitely on our radar. I can confirm we have more advanced epic functionality in the works for next-gen projects, including the ability to track epic progress on the roadmap using data from child issues.

Laura Bowers June 27, 2019

Thanks for that update - do you have an ETA on the features you are mentioning?

Like # people like this
emily.burke January 7, 2020

I would also love to know when this report is coming - its challenging to not be able to see at a glance where each epic is

Like # people like this
Dmitry_Dzhus January 13, 2020

@Kevin Bui What is JSWCLOUD ticket for this please?

Dmitry_Dzhus January 13, 2020

I've found it myself – whoever is interested please vote/watch https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17914

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events