It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does anyone know how to remove Zephyr links from project?

Our team started using the Zephyr plug-in, which is great, but it adds links to every project side panel and I can't figure out how to remove them for my project (or any for that matter).

Has anyone encountered this and know how to remove them?

zephyr in project side panel.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Ben,

When an add-on is installed it will be applied to the entire instance. So it will appear on all project's sidebar or on the tickets.
An add-on won't appear to all projects only if, for example, it works only for Jira Service Desk and not Jira Software.

Regards,
Angélica

Hi Ben,

You are always welcome!
If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

in Zephyr for Jira (Server) version 4.0.6.4 it is possible to remove the menue from the sidebar.

With admin-access:
>Add-ons>Zephyr for Jira>General Configuration>Zephyr Testmenue>Disabling Zephyr Test Section On Project

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

481 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you