Do we have Time Tracking overall report/aggregate in Next Gen project (same as In Classic project)

Kwai Ling Ma February 4, 2020

Do we have any Time tracking aggregate/report in Next gen project, as I see in Classic project report.

There are very few reports in Next Gen projects compared to Classic Project, unless I am missing something.

Other question is, can we create multiple boards in Next Gen project, Because some of my issues follow Sprint and some Kanban

Thank you

Regards

Kwai

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2020

@Kwai Ling Ma,

Some third-party apps from Marketplace can help you get better reports in Next-Gen. 

Kwai Ling Ma February 5, 2020
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 6, 2020

You're welcome. I can propose Clockwork Free or its paid version Clockwork Pro created by my team. In case of any questions. Let us know. 

Kwai Ling Ma February 6, 2020

Thankyou @Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]  again

0 votes
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi @Kwai Ling Ma - We currently don't have a time tracking report for next-gen. With next-gen projects, we're redesigning everything from the ground up, so each individual feature has to be rebuilt separately. This is why there are currently only a few reports in next-gen compared to Classic projects.

If you want to follow what we're working on next, you can check out our public roadmap for details.

Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

As for your other question, you can't create multiple boards in a next-gen project. For now, each project can only have one board.

Kwai Ling Ma February 4, 2020

Thank you @Kevin Bui for your prompt reply

Suggest an answer