It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Do we have Time Tracking overall report/aggregate in Next Gen project (same as In Classic project)

Do we have any Time tracking aggregate/report in Next gen project, as I see in Classic project report.

There are very few reports in Next Gen projects compared to Classic Project, unless I am missing something.

Other question is, can we create multiple boards in Next Gen project, Because some of my issues follow Sprint and some Kanban

Thank you

Regards

Kwai

2 answers

0 votes
Kevin Bui Atlassian Team Feb 04, 2020

Hi @Kwai Ling Ma - We currently don't have a time tracking report for next-gen. With next-gen projects, we're redesigning everything from the ground up, so each individual feature has to be rebuilt separately. This is why there are currently only a few reports in next-gen compared to Classic projects.

If you want to follow what we're working on next, you can check out our public roadmap for details.

Kevin Bui Atlassian Team Feb 04, 2020

As for your other question, you can't create multiple boards in a next-gen project. For now, each project can only have one board.

Thank you @Kevin Bui for your prompt reply

@Kwai Ling Ma,

Some third-party apps from Marketplace can help you get better reports in Next-Gen. 

You're welcome. I can propose Clockwork Free or its paid version Clockwork Pro created by my team. In case of any questions. Let us know. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

440 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you