Do Jira plugins work with Agility boards?

Steve Lawrence August 8, 2018

I'm new to JIRA, so please be gentle!

We are using an Agility board to manage our work, however I would like to be able to add checklists to stories / tasks so that I can tick off milestones within those issues as I complete them. After doing a quick google search to figure out how to implement a checklist, I am seeing multiple plugins in the Atlassian Marketplace that seem to offer this. Can these be added to an Agility Board? 

Otherwise, if there's an alternative somebody can suggest, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Steve

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 9, 2018

Hello Steve,

I'm Jack from the Gebsun Support team. We are a vendor of Issue Checklist app. 

I have quickly checked the Agility board and its Issue View, and it looks like they do not support third-party apps yet. 

I cannot see our app in there and none of the other apps we use. 

Atlassian says that:

Agility projects are growing in power and functionality every day, making it easier for teams to get going fast

which means that they are still at an early stage probably. 

It is also possible that various Jira installations have enabled different versions of the board and issue view so if you can see any add-on in your Agility board, then your version is newer than mine. 

Cheers,
Jack

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events