Custom field value to ticket thumbnail

kelly.miller February 3, 2020

I would like to make it possible to sort tickets at a glance by bug severity. Given there is not severity field in Jira out of the box, I have created a custom field and assigned drop-down values.

How can I now display the value of this field on the ticket thumbnail - i.e. before opened (detail view)?

Currently, only the values for Jira default fields (priority, complexity points etc.) are available at a glance on ticket.

And if anyone has any better ideas as to how to assign and track bug severity that does not involve a custom drop-down field with string input, let me know :) 

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hello Kelly,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

On Next-gen projects, currently, there are many features that were still not implemented and one of these features is the ability to customize the fields that appears on cards.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

kelly.miller February 5, 2020

It is not possible for me to add my vote. Could it be that upvotes are disabled? Text (that is meant to function as a button? Not amazing UX IMO) appears disabled. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events