64 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Zofia Safteruk-Przybysz March 25, 2020

+1 for multiple boards for one project

0 votes
Chetan March 23, 2020

Hi Atlassian Team,

Can you please confirm if & when the multiple boards be available for Next-Gen project. As much as convenient it is providing, its also adding challenges while sharing relevant info with relevant participants on the team. 

In the absence of multiple boards, the one board we have is getting crowded & filtering is been based on lables which has its own problems with duplicate items/no controlled list.

Appreciate a quick response

0 votes
Kristian Enström March 9, 2020

Is there any comment from Atlasssian if they going to fix this with multiple projects?

Please that would make my day!

/Kristian  

0 votes
Aleksei Degotkov March 3, 2020

+1 for multiple board for next-gen projects

0 votes
Mukul Vyas February 11, 2020

Feb 2020 but no update from Atlassian yet.

0 votes
Damian Romard January 22, 2020

Lot's of up-votes here, but it's all-for-naught. As they've done in other request threads pertaining to Next-Gen (eg. additional reports), they've set this thread to answered and will no longer participate in it. We can continue to ask for feedback, but Atlassian will ignore us. It's an odd form of customer service when a company refuses to even appear interested.

0 votes
andreea.gheorghiu January 22, 2020

+1

0 votes
Helen January 20, 2020

+1: that's mandatory for us too! We do not need the classic version: if only next gen had several boards allowed it would be perfect. We are quite a small company and my support team works closely with the build team. right now I had to create a second project to work and I have to manually send tickets to the first project for my bugs to be resolved! (which is waaayyy too long and unpractical ) So can't wait to have an offical  answer and may be the new feature...

0 votes
Carlos Lapa January 11, 2020

+1

0 votes
Saeed December 27, 2019

+1

0 votes
Macha December 1, 2019

+1 for multiple boards on Nextgen project pls!

0 votes
Vijayan Poongavanam September 16, 2019

Hi, Any idea when they are going to implement this multiple boards creation for Next-Gen projects?

0 votes
Edmond Melkomian August 7, 2019

We solved this problem, by creating multiple columns. We created a column waiting tasks, so we can move them there. 

Suggest an answer