Can't add rule for story points

Paul Salcombe February 10, 2020

I'm trying to add a rule to change the story points when moving columns in Jira Software Next Gen. But when i do i get an error saying the people involved in the rule have left

jira1.pngjira.png

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Salcombe February 10, 2020

Thanks @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group 

I'm running a next gen project which doesn't have that granular permissions and i'm the admin of our Jira and this project. So not sure whats going on. 

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hello @Paul Salcombe you should check which user is supposed to run the automation rule. Jira is complaining about that user. Either change it or grant it permissions to the project.

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2020

@Paul Salcombe even though it's a next gen project, you still choose who can see the project, and it doesn't matter if you are the admin. The automation rule might be configured to be run as another user which isn't listed in the project

Suggest an answer