Bull move from one project to another deleted 80% of my issues

Matt Mason June 4, 2019
I performed a bulk move of 551 items and it looks like about 25 made it over and there rest are gone. Where are they?!!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Johan June 5, 2019

1) What are the filters from your old board and your new board?
- It could be that the new board only shows specific issuetypes, excluding 80% of your old tickets, for example.
2) Do you have full permission to see all the issues?
3) Do you have any active filters on your new board?
4) Can you use a query to see all your issueswith Project = "projectname"? This will determine if your tickets are really gone, or just not visible.

0 votes
Matt Mason June 5, 2019

Greetings -

I found them.  I'm not sure what happened.  I found them on the whole site issue filter.

Thanks,

Matt

0 votes
Dave Bosman _Realdolmen_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Hi @Matt Mason 

Did you check your permission settings in the new project. 

Are you allowed to see all these issues? 

Regards

Dave

0 votes
Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Hi @Matt Mason , 

Can you check for the issues using the JQL ?  You can use the description or some text to search for the issues. Can you please check the logs, if there is an error related to the Bulk Move? 

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events