Built Report

Alexander Bernal Clavijo August 5, 2020

I need to create a report where I can compare all the assignation vs all completed vs all returned to be modified/fixed.  How can I create it?  In addition,  if I have one task  returned this status will be stored as a list of status of the task even if the task now has been completed?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2020

Hi @Alexander Bernal Clavijo 

Can I clarify what you're looking for here? Is it a report/gadget which returns:

• All issues per assignee
  • What status these issues are in (completed vs incomplete?)

I'm not sure what you mean by the returned status as a list of statuses for one task, can you clarify?

This will help provide you a more specific answer :)

Ste

Alexander Bernal Clavijo August 6, 2020

Hi Stephen, we have used some gadgets but they aren't showing all the process status.  I mean,  I assign a task, the task pass to testing, but the task return to be fixed.  I want to know #assignation, #returns, #real pass testings, etc.  Is that possible?

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Alexander Bernal Clavijo 

I'm not sure that's available natively

Things like current assignee, current status are possible to visualise - you can also search for issues that were in a status or have reopened or similar, but not in a visual report with those statuses or the amount of times that happened.

For statuses specifically, you could consider an app such as Time in Status for Jira Cloud or Time in Status - these can handle the status count visualisation.

Or - for Assignee and Status - apps such as Issue History Collector could show you the time spent within these.

Give these a look and see if they fit your use case :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events