Board Filters Last Generation

Juvenal Trajano da Filho January 15, 2020

chamado jira.jpgHi,

I am having trouble making filters together with grouping on the latest projects board.

Whenever I use filter grouper, it is not bringing any tickets. The attached example is when I use an epic filter subtask grouper.

Could you check this urgent bug? We have already implemented the new template in our company and this is impacting a lot.

Thanks in advance

3 answers

0 votes
Juvenal Trajano da Filho January 16, 2020

In the case I have shown, there is subtask in epic and it does not filter when it has grouping. It is bug when using grouped filters. Following is evidence below:

evidencia 1.pngevidencia 2.png

Eoin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2020

@Juvenal Trajano da Filho  we couldn't reproduce this. Can you raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com if you are still having problems?

0 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

@Juvenal Trajano da Filho 

From your screenshot, looks like none of the issues (standard tasks) have any sub-tasks created under them.

Click on the 'Issues without subtasks 66 issues' show that it show those 66 issues on your board.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 5.33.07 pm.png

0 votes
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2020

Hi @Juvenal Trajano da Filho - If I'm understanding you correctly, the reason your board is showing as blank in this scenario is because all your issues have no subtasks.

When you select Group by Subtasks, the board will show Stories (or Bugs or Tasks) as the heading of each swimlane, with each issue's subtasks as the cards underneath. All Stories without a subtask get grouped into their own swimlane underneath (in the example you've provided - there are 66 issues, all without subtasks).

If you want to have groupings based on epic, you'll need to select Group by Epic, which is the option above Subtasks. Note that this will be called something else, if you've renamed the Epic issue type.

2020-01-16_11-30-51.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events