It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Suggestion for next-gen subtasks : filter epic + grouping by subtasks

Hello,

In next-gen, we are fast ready with what it got : filter by epic, grouping by subtasks.

Just one is missing : when filtering an epic, grouping by subtasks "disappears" => you see only the user story attached to the filtered epic. It seems that subtasks are filtered out as if they were not part of the epic (their parent user story is).

Thanks for your support

2 comments

Eoin Atlassian Team Jul 08, 2019

Thanks @newLab_Olivier - we're on it and will have this resolved soon

@Eoin What is the ETA for this resolution? I see this is still an issue on the board. I assume this is categorized as a bug and not a new feature request. 

Eoin Atlassian Team Jul 25, 2019

@Michael David @newLab_Olivier we had to move our focus to a problem with the assign to parent modal and this will be picked up in our next sprint (starting Monday) instead. Thanks for pinging

Henry Su Atlassian Team Aug 08, 2019

Hey @newLab_Olivier 

Thanks for patience. We've just finished rolling out a fix for this, so you should now be able to group by subtasks and use epic filter together. If you have any more questions, please let us know :)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

272 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you