Sprint Issues

Mahendar Daripalli February 17, 2019

Hi All,

While am completing my sprint  the pop shows you have two pending issues those we have to manually moving into backlog or future sprint but for me some pending issue are moving into future sprint automatically .

How to prevent them from future sprint please let me know how to fix.

am sharing my workflow only deferred status is making mess.Capture.JPG

1 comment

Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

As I know, issues don't automatically move to next sprint. When closing the sprint, JIRA shows a pop-up that gives you an option on whether you want to move incomplete/not-done issues to next sprint or backlog.

close-sprint.PNG

Like Ravi Varma likes this
Ravi Varma
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

Hi @Mahendar Daripalli ,

I agree with @Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA] and please make sure that you select the appropriate option (relevant to your team) from the dropdown while completing/closing the sprint.

If you are still facing this issue, then please share the details alongwith screenshots.

Regards,

Ravi Varma

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events