• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

My Release board shows "done" issues as "Issues in version"

When I clicked on "Releases" button and then clicked on the corresponding release  I am getting details in 4 columns.

1) Issues in Version
2) Issues Done
3) Issues in progress
4) Issues to do.

the problem here is that I some issues that are already "done" are still pending in "issues in version" and others with the same status are at the "issues done" column. I don't really understand where this difference comes from. 
I already checked all subtasks in the "issues in version" and they are all "done".

I'm using next-gen version and I didn't set up any resolution field. How can I pass these issues to "done"? 

1 comment

Hi @Elisa Soncin 

Assuming you have released a version without moving the "not done" items to another version.

You could use this JQL to find all items that weren't done in that release eg

project = XYZ AND fixVersion = "your-release" AND status != Done

Then you could perform a bulk change to transition all the items to done :)

bulk.PNG

Cheers

Ash

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Feature Announcement: Jira Software Next-gen Workflows Transitions: In Progress -> Done

Hello Jira Software next-gen fans, My name is Bryan Lim and I'm a Product Manager working on next-gen. Today, I'm pleased to announce the launch of Workflow Transitions in next-gen. Workflo...

4,353 views 27 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you