It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Jira Workflow change: not even able to start

Hi all,

I've created a new agile type project but I am not happy :(

I am not able to do specific change, like workflow change, but I am supposed to be jira administrator here.

In detail, when following these instruction, I cannot see in step 2. the "Workflow schemes" to click:

Activating a workflow

All workflows are inactive until you associate them with a workflow scheme, which can then be associated with a project. To activate a workflow: 

1. Select the Jira icon (, or ) > Jira settings > Issues.
  2. Click Workflow schemes.
  3. Either click Add workflow scheme or edit an active workflow scheme. 

What have I to do?

Stefano

2 comments

URL should be something like this

https://yourcompany.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewWorkflowSchemes.jspa

That should take you quickly to the workflow schemes and right on top (on the left of the screen you will see the workflows as well)

2019-10-25 10_30_01-Workflow schemes - Jira.png

If you are on a next gen project, it might be limited about what you can do check the following link to convert the project as a classic one

Thanks!

But this link access to URL was not permitted to me and I have no entry in any menu to reach it.

Is seems I am not project administrator, altough i create it  as next gen project.

You might be able to create projects but you need to be jira admin to config workflow schemes, you are missing that permission

Hi @Stefano Bruno   did this help you solve your issue? do you need any extra assistance? would be good to mark this as solved if it's really the case

Great,glad to hear that. There should be a button to reflect this on this post. Call me obsessive but I always go back to post I don't see as solved to see what's left to do. Would be nice to see this one out off the list. :)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

418 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you