Next-gen projects "Features" project setting

402 comments

Joseph Morris September 13, 2019

why does is show items on the menu that I'm not licensed for???

if not licensed how do we remove these?Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.48.41 pm.png

Like Poul H. Sørensen likes this
Poul H. Sørensen September 18, 2019

I am missing the possibility to have the epics as a sidebar to the backlog view - that was really neat and useful in the previous layout.

Like # people like this
Ilyas Mohammed September 26, 2019

great community :)

Stephen Overholser September 27, 2019

Please prioritize the Sprint Report for completion soon!!!

Seems like a gap to release the new Next-Gen Jira with sprints but no sprint report. We're dying w/o. Its a great report! I miss it dearly ;)

Stephen Overholser September 27, 2019

Please add back all the wonderful hot keys in the standard web jira that are missing in the next gen projects. It feels really clunky w/o.

Milin Mestry October 3, 2019

I don't see the option Project settings in the project menu on the left.

Mohamed zouaghi October 6, 2019

We are creating high number of projects every week and we'd like to have capability to clone (or copy, or use a defined template) from a "customized reference project" so that all new projects get the same defined new issue types, fields, status, rules...

Is this currently possible? If not how other teams are managing this case? Missing this feature makes us losing good amount of time for each project, in addition to the risk to have some config errors due to human mistakes....

Second point, we'd like to have a field for each team member per sprint to indicate his/her availability during future sprints so that team can perform better planning (since each team member indicate upfront his unavailability due to holidays, training, other project works etc...) Is this part of the roadmap? Cheers

Anna Ronelle M. Lee October 8, 2019

I don't see a Reject status for the work items.  What is the equivalent of rejecting an epic or story in this version of JIRA?

Like Christofer likes this
Mohamed zouaghi October 8, 2019

@Anna Ronelle M. Lee What about adding a new status called "Rejected" (on top of To do, in progress and Done) from the Board page?

Like Roland Lack likes this
Andrew Iucher Correa October 11, 2019

Nice, thanks! 

Melissa Zainal October 14, 2019

Good

Neme Saenz October 21, 2019

This should be a feature of Jira Server as well. 

John Cross November 6, 2019

This is what I was looking for. Thanks for posting.

kleberson2santos-itbam November 20, 2019

very good!

Peter Jenkins November 27, 2019

@patrickt010 is this comment section the best place to give feedback about that's important for customers to have in NG projects? Should I be voting on some bugs somewhere?

Personally I'd really like the ability to close issues without marking them as done or deleting them. For example I'd like to record "won't fix" issues so others don't spend time filing duplicate issues. 

Like # people like this
sureshksuresh95 December 3, 2019

Hi, currently I use the cloud version of JIRA; I have not gone thru either the features or look&feel of the desktop loaded version.

Are there any  major differences between these two-  in terms of the features / functionality wise !!

Thanks

suresh kumar

mike_korochkin December 4, 2019

Please urgently add disappearing features from the right column and backlogs when releasing the release, as it was in the classic version. This is a huge problem now. after migration, we have hundreds of features hanging and cluttering the Board.

etienne.sauvagere January 8, 2020

Make a DARK MODE please !!!!

No full white screen anymore... plz...

Chana January 8, 2020

Last year was the first year using Jira with my team. Creative and administrative people working with the same app is amazing...! Thank you!

It's still a little bit complex... but... you've been getting better.... 
Last year we just have been working just with "to do's" - "tareas" and now we are working doing more "epic to do's" to see the progress of the project.

I really have hope that Jira is gonna be the best app to work with teams...!
Don't stop continuing to improve please...! 

Thank you!

Like sureshksuresh95 likes this
skwij96 January 13, 2020

hi, I'm new to JIRA software.hope this will helpful

thanks

Sivananda Pati January 14, 2020

eralvarez January 14, 2020

Hi, i´m starting to use Jira to Project Mgmt, could you help me to find a good training online thanks.

asgonzalez January 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback

James Edgerton January 20, 2020

test1

MPM.hgk January 20, 2020

Ok

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events