Next-gen projects "Features" project setting

402 comments

Oscar_Vargas June 21, 2019

Please add a task list into a ticket, to track all the pending items to complete it in a better way. :)

Like # people like this
Gary A Parrish June 21, 2019

Can I add swim lanes to a Next-Gen board? If so, how do I do it?

Thx, Gary.

shalin June 24, 2019

looking for Estimation hour field

Like # people like this
Danny Graham June 25, 2019

Great - now how do I assign tasks to Epics...

Like KathyM likes this
Hamid July 15, 2019

Need "New Employee", or "New Assignee", just when making new issue.

Hamid July 15, 2019

Need work-days and how hours-per-days, for each assignee. to calculate end of issues and estimated of issues till end of spring.

Rachel Leifert July 16, 2019

Epic = Link to parent. its an extra step but its something!

Like Brent likes this
Mikhail Davydov July 19, 2019

Hey Atlassian!

Thanks for the great product!
It's already a year passed, but I don't see the Original Estimation field neither for Story Points nor for Time. Could you clarify what the dates on its delivering?

Thanks,

Mike

Like Chris Verlinden likes this
Richard Burd July 25, 2019

If I could add dependencies on the Roadmap's Gantt chart, that would be awesome.  I could then get rid of using Microsoft Project.

Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2019

Richard Burd by the way it's already possible to add dependencies using roadmaps :)

Stephanie.crosbie@clydeco.com July 29, 2019

I am trying to use the project board to review capacity - rather than burn up - we would like to be able to report on the next 90 days deliverables (task based roadmap almost rather than epics) whilst showing the individual estimated effort and therefore capacity. 

Will there be something that can support this view in Next Gen projects?

Matthew Searles July 30, 2019

The biggest thing we'd like to do is have a prioritised list of tasks that span multiple projects, essentially, a manually ordered task list. 

Matheus Alexandre July 31, 2019

Will an app be created? It's extremely useful!

William Pabon August 6, 2019

Where is the Burn down report?

Like Stephen Overholser likes this
John Jakubowski August 13, 2019

I can't believe you still have not added the ability to share fields in NextGen projects.  This is crippling!

Like Mykhailo Tkachuk likes this
Elvio Sardinha August 14, 2019

Nice!!

luke.pivac August 18, 2019

How do I filter issues by component or sprint?

How do I create fixed versioning?

Jacques Barbe August 19, 2019

@luke.pivac 
For your filter,
Issues are displayed by sprints in the backlog.
You can also use the jql filter outside your next-gen project 
https://***your_domain***.atlassian.net/issues/

For the versioning
You can do a custom field but it wont be a true "fixed version" as it is in the classic jira.
It is not a feature of next-gen project for the moment
(see comparaison here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/working-with-next-gen-software-projects-945104895.html?_ga=2.243344133.1227144915.1566228044-753058864.1555508524 )

dinesh August 21, 2019

Road map using  to  i had personally create the task scheduler. But now i unable to delete. Any option to you have in Jira?,. Fully i been searched but no option to see and could not to delete my task also.Any idea or option to have.Please let know,.

Joseph Morris August 22, 2019

How can I change the view for the board?

I.e. I don't want to show attachments and images in the board.

Дарья Новикова August 26, 2019

We have lost all Epics on boards. When willl be next update? We need Epics back ASAP, please

Like Niasha likes this
Mykhailo Tkachuk September 4, 2019

Please add a time estimation field back, your new UI is a way too basic and useless.

Like Stephen Overholser likes this
Stephen Overholser September 4, 2019

Please add back ability to assign an epic/parent issue to a story from the story creation and story edit pages.

Like # people like this
Juan Gabriel Mateo September 5, 2019

Hello people I'm new to this platform.

Marek Wolański September 10, 2019

Hi! 
When it will be possible to use next-gen projects as a Business Project type in Jira Core? I'd love to use it with my performance marketing agency but we're unable to do all of those in Jira Core :(

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events