Next-gen projects "Features" project setting

402 comments

johnny wyatt April 24, 2019

@Mauricio GALVEZ 

All I know is that Jira Premium costs $14 more per month and seems to be why we are getting no new features in Jira Next Gen. 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/premium

Like Mauricio GALVEZ likes this
Bryony Tinn-Disbury April 29, 2019

I'd love a video run through on how to use current systems as it's a very basic guide and not sure I'm putting things in right places to make it as efficient as possible?

Like # people like this
elena.yatzek April 29, 2019

TABLES!

marcin.pus April 30, 2019

What a great community :)

Like # people like this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2019

@Marcin Puś since most of us are concerned by next-Gen (because we deployed the product), we must all be as much cooperative as possible :)

Warren Haines April 30, 2019

Estimation! Woop

Gurpreet Singh May 1, 2019

Test Comment

Cesare Rozzisi May 2, 2019

Hi, I am new on Jira. How I can use the backlog section with a MoSCow priorization ?

Thanks.

-- Self Answer --

to whom is using MoSCoW priority system, I found an easy way to implement in Jira: under the project page > Project Settings >Issue Types >Task ....on the right side Create a new Field > Drop down......add MUST, SHOULD, COULD, WON'T  as different options...

Another way is to use Labels, nice if you want to filter the view ... yet powerful.

Like Khushpreet likes this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2019

@Cesare Rozzisi maybe tou should follow this thread 

and vote for this feature suggestion: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-8753

Best regards.

Like Cesare Rozzisi likes this
Steven Williams May 2, 2019

Can I add tickets from multiple projects onto one kanban/scrum board?

Like Virginia Harbord likes this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

@Steven Williams You can create a filter, which queries issues from several projects. Then go to the Kanban board settings and set the filter on the General tab.

Maribeth de la Cruz May 6, 2019

Hi

How can I export or print Roadmap as well as the report?

How can I generate the report for just percentage of completion?

Thanks

Maribeth

Like # people like this
Jeffery Laine May 7, 2019

Saweettt

Like JulietaQ likes this
Felicity Collard May 12, 2019

Thank you! The software experience is personalised and intuitive...amazing!!

Paweł Gajewski May 15, 2019

Please give possiblity to use custom workflows. In Review status much needed. Is it Reverse update, why do you dscard such a possibility?

Like # people like this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2019

Custom workflow are needed!! Please don't forget server version too!

Like Virginia Harbord likes this
Hernan Mateo May 22, 2019

Hi,

how can I back to the old-gen jira software.

The Next-gen it's an absolute setback, there shows less info and for example we can't set the time tracking. It appears in the project configuration but not in the board. I think they are big bugs for such a big company, we are planning to change provider, any suggestion?

Thx

Timothy.Oliver May 22, 2019

Hi, 

How can I display Priorities on a Kanban board for our stories?  I've been looking all over but unable to find anything helpful.

Thanks,

Tim

Igor_Saraiva May 29, 2019

Hey guys!!! CONGRATS from Brazil.

I'd like to LOG TIME to the card that I've been working on.

This is an important measure to show how Me and my team are being productive.

Many thanks.

Like Melody Lawrence likes this
Steve Gullon June 5, 2019

Is it possible to add a subtask to a story, and assign a team to the subtask, without clicking through to the full Story page? It's so annoying not being able to do this via the modal

Karen Richter June 11, 2019

Hi, ... yes I am new as well,

why are the newest comments on the last page? I am not so interested in comments 2 years ago ... 

Like Susan Payne likes this
Mohammed Raiyan June 11, 2019

Hi, I use confluence most of the time, what i find difficult in the next-gen is that when i use the page layout feature i don't find the full width option which is very difficult for the users like me who use it for documentation purpose. What i request you is to bring that option in the next-gen also.

Like Mauricio GALVEZ likes this
alex June 13, 2019

I need a tool that allows me to control the documentation and relate it to tasks.

Can Jira do this?

Like Melody Lawrence likes this
Carina Verdugo June 13, 2019

Hi Alex, you can do it with Confluence pages linked to the tasks.

Victor Balta June 20, 2019

Would be great to have a simply way to visualize previous sprints 

Like Stephen Overholser likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events