Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Next Gen Roadmap and link to Releases

The effort that Atlasssian team has made to make this Next Gen project possible has been incredible and I'm liking it everyday even more. 

I know they are still working on adding more enhancements to it, and certainly I would like to give my input on some that I find very needed:

1. Roadmap -> Connecting EPIC and Releases on same board/section for better visibility of current overlapping / missing timelines. 

- Having the ability via a toggle/menu to include Releases in the Roadmap board. 

Current behavior:

• User has to switch between sections (Roadmaps & Releases) for visibility and any changes in timelines.

2. Adding intelligent behavior so when a NEW EPIC is created and config in a conflicted timeline(in between other Epics or before other Epics) , the system asks if a shift in time for other Epics  should happen. 

Current behavior:

• User after adding a new Epic or updating the timelines for an Epic has to manually update Epic by Epic. 

3. Release -> Version details - navigate to a details view similar to a classic project 

Current Behavior:

• Takes the user to a filter view section.

BEst,

Maylin

0 comments

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you