Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Our Organization is new with JIRA scince last Year at October. We only use the NextGen Projects, in JIRA Software and JIRA Servicedesk too. It is great, but it has too a few disadvantages. The first is, when you work with more then one Servicedesk projects, and customized Issuetypes, with workflows, u must create this Request types in every single Servicedesk new.

Too, if an requesttype is customized, he will be shown into the customer Portal with his orginally Name.  The next is, too the workflows must be createt for every Single Servicedesk Project new. I think, this is a disadvantage. I hope, that the function to copy requesttypes will be implementated soon. Too the change of the project lead. At the moment, we work with an addon, which provide us this function. 

Then, that you cannot delete not needed status. Into the filters, all the states will be shown, if there are deletet into the project or not. The relations into the Database maybe? Maybe! Scince that all, it is great. As our Jira Administrator, i Love it. 

Hope, that this comes too for the business Projects of JIRA Core. And that we can build new Requesttypes with an customized Workflow into the Softwareprojects, like this into the Servicedesks. That will be great, so i pray for it. 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you