Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customer view on own requests

Hello, I have a question.

its possible to change the view on the list of customer requests. My customer wants to see on the page list of requests - date, when he sent me request, date and time, when i solved his request, he wants to see responsible person for the ticket.

Please can you help me?

Lubos

2 comments

I have the same problem...

One "chief" need to see all issues from others customers on the same project.

Dirk Ronsmans Community Leader Apr 13, 2020

@Juliano_Idogawa doesn't seem like the same issue. @Luboš_Petrovický wants to be able to change the columns of the view on the portal.

But you seems to be wanting to view more requests from other people?

If that is true than that is possible. 

You can either share those requests with the "chief" or depending on your organization structure you could just make them visible within the same organization.

If it is more strict than just the whole organization (but you can use the organization feature like departments) sharing the issues with that person seems the most logical method. This can even be automated.

So imho, not really the same issue/question. (unless I'm reading it wrong ofcourse)

@Juliano_Idogawa ,

doesn't seem possible at the moment. There is however a a feature suggestion for it (since 2016)

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4580

Perhaps there you can find something in the comments regarding plugins that can do it.

edit: a quick search and it seems deviniti is on it!

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219647/my-requests-extension-for-service-desk?tab=overview&hosting=server

i'm not endorsing this addon but the company makes some great things and it seems able to do what you want.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you