cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021: Your interests, your topics

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

Hey All, 

As we move closer to 2021 I thought I would put the question out there, "What interests you? What do you want Newcastle Virtual ACE events to cover in 2021?"

Is it Atlassian tools in a particular industry?

How to get started with Jira?

What tools can I supercharge and how?  

And anything else you think of. This is your opportunity to shape the content for our virtual ACE events and speakers so shout out and I will start searching for the right speakers for you!

Thanks,

Danny

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

I am interested to 3 as well,

how about the comparison with other apps ?

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Would you like to be a special guest speaker on a future virtual event and cover a topic of your choice? 

Also, which topics would you prioritise first? Please add a list of your top 2 or 3 and I'll look to get a special guest speaker.

Thanks,

Danny

0 votes
Jon Waite December 15, 2020

I will be interested in all 3. Also cover the advantages of JIRA in comparison to Trello.

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2021

That is a great topic @Jon Waite I would love to get on 2 speakers; one from each area and a discussion of when to use Jira and when best to use Trello AND when teams can get the best of both products, how they could complement each other. 

What would be your priority for topics @Jon Waite

Thanks for responding.

Like Jon Waite likes this
Jon Waite January 5, 2021

The priority is what are the similarities and differences, but also user experience and permissions, especially when employees is using the system and the workflow is fool proof.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events