why is my trello windows app blurry (a lil ) and some tasks (cards) is blurry, im using windows 10

ゞ?????? ぺ December 24, 2020

i recently switched to windows trello app, but my trello app is blurry, and some of the tasks (cards) are blurry too, others have no problem, just a few, can anyone help?? 
** pls note that my photos are not blurry, its the app 

Screenshot 2020-12-24 161704.jpgScreenshot 2020-12-24 161713.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2020

I'm not seeing any blur in those screenshots.

hm.... maybe it is my computer screen problem? i dont know, but my other apps are not like that....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2020

There's no way we can begin to tell without being able to see what you are seeing as "blurry".

My only guess is that Trello maybe happens to be presenting the fonts and colours in a scheme that your screen is not handling well.  Does it do the same if you use a browser to work with Trello instead of the app?

Like ゞ?????? ぺ likes this

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- no it does not, when im using a browser to work on trello, it is not blurry, but when i use the app it is blurry

Suggest an answer