Want to buy JIRA cloud license for 25 users

Rucha Auti September 7, 2019

Greetings Everyone,

I am Rucha from FinBox.

FinBox is a B2B fintech startup.

we would like to buy JIRA cloud license for 25 users.

From where we should buy to get a best deal?

What are the terms and conditions if want to buy it from Atlassian solution partners?

Thanks,

Rucha

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2019

@Rucha Autiresellers can only offer yearly subscription on Cloud products. If you are ok with that you can find solution partner near you and connect with them.

https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

If you are not interested in buying Annual subscription, just visit My Atlassian page (my.atlassian.net) and start your subscription. No discounts are offered on this.

Rucha Auti September 7, 2019

@DPKJ 

Thank you for you reply.

We are interested to buy yearly subscription.

what is the difference between buying it from solution partners and Atlassian directly? (except discount)

So is there any risk to buy it from any solution partners or extra efforts that needed to be taken care of?

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2019

There is no extra effort.

The partner ecosystem is in place to help you understand, and find correct solution for your need. They also provide training programs etc.

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2019

Hi @Rucha Auti 

Since you are well versed with Jira, you should purchase the license directly from Atlassian.

Solution partners are helpful when you need services like installation, consulting, custom development, managed support, training, etc.

As per my understanding, you do not need any of these services.

However, you can contact with solution partners to check if they can provide you any deal for just buying the license from them.

There are 11 Atlassian Partners in India with 1 based in Gurugram.

You can check the list of Atlassian partners in India from here: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

Rucha Auti September 11, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani 

Thank you so much Deepanshu!

One of the solution partners providing a deal for just buying the license ( with discount)

Regards,

Rucha

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2019

:-)

Suggest an answer